Conventional Physicochemical Treatment of Effluents
- Flocculation / Coagulation
- Chemicals Dosage
- Filtration (Activated Carbon/Ceramic/Membranes/Sand)
- Water Softening
- Ion Exchange
- Filter Presses
Emerging Treatment Processes
- Membrane Filtration
- Ceramic Membranes (Microfiltration, Ultrafiltration, Fine Ultrafiltration)
- Polymer Membranes (Nanofiltration, Reverse Osmosis)
- Reduction of Chemical Oxygen Demand (COD) by Electrochemistry
Wastewater Treatment Chemical
HMPII is a proprietary liquid product which replaces all conventional metal precipitants, reducing agents and more.
Eliminates the highly corrosive and irritating sodium metabisulfite.
Treats chelates and complexing agents. Precipitates almost all metals from effluents.
Reduces acid and sodium hydroxide consumption (effective at a wide range of pH).
- Design and Implementation of new treatment systems
- Upgrade, Improvement and Optimization of existing treatment systems.
- Technical Support - Customer Service